Marseille soap shavings with olive oil for laundry 750g - Ecodetergent
Boutique d'Usine Moderne
201 Impasse Gaspard Monge
ZAC de la Crau
Hypoallergenic fine flakes of Marseille soap with olive oil for laundry:
- Fragrance-free, based on 100% vegetable oils, for use suitable for sensitive skin. Marseille soap flakes with olive oil have a natural smell.
- Soften linen thanks to the softening glycerine naturally contained in Rampal Latour Marseille soap. Suitable for fragile laundry.
- Ecodetergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife**. The flakes are finely ground pure Marseille soap, made in a cauldron by Rampal Latour according to its patented eco-responsible process which uses 7 times less energy and 4 times less water, and retains the glycerine.
- Pure Marseille soap shavings can be used directly for hand and machine washing thanks to their low humidity. For all types of washing, all temperatures (from 40°c without diluting them; <40°c to be diluted beforehand) and all fabrics. For the manufacture of homemade laundry, they can be scented.
- Easily biodegradable, as it is made from 100% Marseille soap, which is made from 4 ingredients without any additions: no artificial cleaning agents and color treatment agents, no perfumes, no dyes or synthetic softeners, no EDTA, no preservatives , without super-foaming agents, without phosphate.
- In a bag of PEFC*** kraft paper, which promotes the natural drying of the glitter, recyclable and biodegradable, manufactured and printed in France. **Eco-detergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available here *** (Pan European Forest Certification, forest certification that promotes sustainable forest management)